PASTE THE BADGE CODE TO YOUR WEBSITE
Let new customers know you have existing customers rooting for you, with our badges.
Our badges easily link customers to your online profiles. When used successfully, badges encourage people to choose your company over competitors.
Our badges are an eye catching, one-way ticket to your business listing. They allow customers to easily research your licenses, read & write reviews.
About Move Quick Inc
Move Quick’s standard for quality is higher than most, but that’s what it takes to provide our customers with a stress-free move. Not surprisingly, our customer satisfaction ratings are high, and every day we’re innovating new ways to ensure the quality of our services. Since 2006, we have stayed the path of 100% customer satisfaction. This achievement illustrates the significant focus Move Quick has on our customers. Your opinions drive our business strategies as well as our daily decisions, and are used to recognize and reward our highest-performing employees. What this means to you is confidence in knowing a professional, reliable team is listening to your feedback and is dedicated to making your move a positive one.There isn’t another mover making the strides towards having truly loyal customers like Move Quick.
Write Your Review
We Are Here
DO NOT HIRE THIS COMPANY!! They will tell you whatever they need to in order to get your business and then they will not follow through with any of it. Long post but if you want an honest review, here are all the ways they duped me:
1. My reservation consultant was Peter. I expressed my concerns with hiring a moving company and he assured me that Move Quick was not like other moving companies. I told him that I was nervous about the 21 business day delivery period and he told me that because I was moving during peak moving season, it wouldn't take that long because the sooner they got my stuff off the truck, the more people they could move. MOVE QUICK HAD MY BELONGINGS FOR 34 DAYS FROM PICK UP TO DELIVERY!
2. I told Peter that I had read a review online that said there were surprise fees on moving day. He told me that review was written by someone who had more boxes than what was put on the estimate and that's why the cost went up. He assured me that if I only had the items that we discussed over the phone, there wouldn't be any additional charges. THEY CHARGED ME $550 MORE ON PICK UP DAY BECAUSE MY FURNITURE WAS "BULKY."
3. On pick up day, 2 men showed up in an unmarked truck and I was told to make a check out to Big Boy Moving & Storage. 1 of the men quit halfway through the job to sit in the truck, leaving the other man to work alone. It took over 5 hours for them to wrap and load 21 pieces of furniture.
4. After everything was loaded in the truck, I was given a customer satisfaction survey that I had to fill out in front of the men and return. The bottom of that survey had a paragraph about how it was customary to tip the workers. The man who quit halfway through conveniently showed back up at the end of the job and suggested he earned a tip for how well he wrapped my furniture.
5. After the men left on pick up day, I went into a bedroom where I have my hedgehog's habitat. The baseboard in one part of the room had been ripped from the floor and MY HEDGEHOG'S CAGE WAS IN PIECES. WITH MY HEDGEHOG IN THE CAGE! Something was clearly dropped on her cage and nothing was said to me about it by either of the men.
6. In between pick up and delivery days, it is impossible to get these people on the phone. Every time you call, you get a voicemail and nobody ever returns your call. Connie who works in dispatch is notorious for never answering her phone or calling you back.
7. On delivery day, ONE MAN showed up to unload all my furniture. He was rude from the start and complained constantly about the layout of my house. He didn't want to put the furniture where I wanted it without complaining about it first.
8. I had Move Quick move 21 pieces of furniture. Of those pieces, 7 PIECES OF FURNITURE ARRIVED DAMAGED. And the man who delivered it did his best to try to hide the damage. A leg was snapped off my dresser. The finishing was stripped off my dining room table where they put tape directly on the wood. There is a crack in the corner of another dresser. 2 bookshelves are damaged, one to the point where it is non-functional. A door on my entertainment center is broken and no longer shuts properly.
If you go to their website, there is a testimonial page with raving reviews, but conveniently nowhere to leave a comment. Notice that they only respond to the positive reviews left on this page. Whatever you do, it you like your belongings and want them to arrive in one piece in a timely manner, NEVER HIRE THIS COMPANY!