PASTE THE BADGE CODE TO YOUR WEBSITE
Let new customers know you have existing customers rooting for you, with our badges.
Our badges easily link customers to your online profiles. When used successfully, badges encourage people to choose your company over competitors.
Our badges are an eye catching, one-way ticket to your business listing. They allow customers to easily research your licenses, read & write reviews.
About Pullman Worldwide Van Lines
At Pullman Worldwide Van Lines moving is our passion. With decades of combined experience we have the knowledge and the dedication needed to be the best. While smaller companies struggle to service moving jobs throughout the country we lead the industry in customer care, logistic expertise and state of the art relocation techniques. Our results speak for themselves. We have serviced thousands of happy customers throughout the country.
Write Your Review
We Are Here
Never use them
Mark Collins is a scammer.
Do not use them ever, they over charge letting you know on the moving day the cost has gone up 47% to $6,000 from $3,250. What do you do? You have to get out. They send you a refund check that they cancel and then your charged fees from the bank.
Mark will never return calls. The customer service never returned calls. They are faceless.
Look at the the favorable reviews, Florida to California for $2,000? They are part of the scam!
Pullman Van Lines
1. Upon pick up they charged $3,624.16 more than agreed upon!!!!!
2. They took 20 days to deliver our items (I'm 8 months pregnant - 19 nights on an air mattress was not fun!)
3. They couldn't tell me where our stuff was for a week - we assumed it was lost or stolen since no one could provide us with an answer otherwise
4. They lost 19 bags and the hardware to rebuild our bed
5. I asked multiple times if our belongings would be mixed in with others and they promised me it never would. Upon delivery they show up with a semi truck full of our stuff and someone else's stuff
6. The movers confirmed these surprise price changes and other issues happen all the time
7. When I asked to speak to a manager I was told "We don't have managers."
8. I was told my pick up date would be the 30th and they didn't tell me until that afternoon that they would not be able to make it that day, they would be coming the 31st
9. I can't even count how many times I called and waited on hold for 20+ minutes just to get "disconnected"
***Here's my story in case you're still considering using Pullman Van Lines:
They ended up charging me an additional $3,624.16 upon pick up. At this point there was nothing I could do but to proceed with the move because it was our last day to move out of our place. The sales representative, Mark Collins, quoted my two bedroom apartment at 312 cf, which the movers at pick up told me was about the size of my living room. After speaking with a few of the movers and learning that this happens on every job they work, I later realized his low ball quote was a crooked move conning me into signing with them.
Mark Collins offered me a discounted rate of 54.93% for the move but they would only honor the discounted rate on the 312 cf, any additional cubic feet was charged at full price. No negotiations or working with me. No compassion or understanding. Just straight up robbery. I had to pull from my children's savings account.
Prior to our move I even read a few reviews about this happening and I asked my salesman, Mark, if this would happen to me and he said, "those are people with large items of furniture who are trying to sneak it by and throw the movers an extra $20 or something. So as long as you're not trying to do that you'll be fine." I was nothing but honest about all of my furniture items and the amount of bedrooms at my place, I wasn't trying to hide anything. It was he who was dishonest and living up to the sleazy salesman stereotype, conning me into moving with this company.
To add on to the stress, after pick up the mover told me he was taking my items to a warehouse. I called every single day, multiple times a day, to make sure it arrived at the warehouse. No one was ever able to confirm that it did until 6 days later. I spent nearly a week thinking my items were either lost or stolen. He also told me our stuff would never be mixed in with someone else's, that it would have its own pod and would be loaded and delivered separately. Then the movers show up at delivery with our stuff in a semi truck along side someone else's stuff and a few of our items were missing.
I do not understand how this company is still in business.