PASTE THE BADGE CODE TO YOUR WEBSITE
Let new customers know you have existing customers rooting for you, with our badges.
Our badges easily link customers to your online profiles. When used successfully, badges encourage people to choose your company over competitors.
Our badges are an eye catching, one-way ticket to your business listing. They allow customers to easily research your licenses, read & write reviews.
About Highlawn Moving and Storage
Highlawn Moving & Storage is an all in one company providing complete door-to-door full services getting you where you want to be. We specialize in Local, Long Distance and international relocations for pick ups throughout the Metro New York, New Jersey, Connecticut, Pennsylvania areas, making deliveries around the country and the world. Whether you are moving across the street, a few city blocks, across town or country, moving a few boxes or entire household, you will receive the same courteous and reliable quality services we are well known for.
Write Your Review
We Are Here
Stay Away from Highlawn Moving - Worst possible experience!
The worst possible experience!
1. Israeli and beyond shady. The owner's name is David and he will use 3 other names to disguise himself.
2. They tell you that you don't need insurance, then steal some of your belongings (more details below). I purchased insurance anyway.
3. After they load the truck (they contract everything out), you receive a call from David stating your load required more space in the truck than estimated. He then increases the charge by 60% and holds your load hostage until you agree to the higher charge. (Don't fall for the Flat Fee lies they tell you).
4. Add at least double the estimated time to for your load to be delivered.
5. "Binding Contract" means absolutely nothing to David, he throws it out there in an attempt to get you to trust him. Complete BS.
6. Since he contracts everything out, you items will be moved from Truck, to Hub, to another Truck, etc. Your load will be dropped, misplaced, stolen, broken, etc.
7. The movers (again contracted out) will not unload your items until you pay them in Cash at the destination. Then when you count your missing boxes, they state they can't do anything about it.
8. I have never been ripped off and more pissed than dealing with Highlawn!
1. Laptop Computer and Electronics Equipment
1. Ripped upholstery on Couch
2. Broken Chair
3. Broken Desk
Over $5K worth of stolen items.
Highlawn's response: "Well, we can reimburse $11 since you can't prove anything!" I paid for insurance and this is the treatment I received. Disgusting.
STAY AWAY FROM HIGHLAWN!
Don't trust any rating above 1 Star, they are fake! I'm sure he will comment on this rating and fabricate a lie as usual.
Send me a private message I would be happy to provide screenshots of every email and text message from David, the owner.