PASTE THE BADGE CODE TO YOUR WEBSITE
Let new customers know you have existing customers rooting for you, with our badges.
Our badges easily link customers to your online profiles. When used successfully, badges encourage people to choose your company over competitors.
Our badges are an eye catching, one-way ticket to your business listing. They allow customers to easily research your licenses, read & write reviews.
About A Good Moving Company
Write Your Review
We Are Here
They are praiseworthy
A good moving company is the most honest, efficient and organized moving company that I have ever seen. They sent over four movers who were all very capable. The crew efficiently packed all our belongings before loading them onto the van. The whole thing was done very efficiently. Even the delivery was made on time and nothing was damaged. These guys were amazingly helpful every step of the way. I will surely hire them for every future move of mine.
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE with A Good Moving Company
HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE. First, this is not being wrote in retaliation. I am not one to write bad reviews, but dealing with this company has been nothing short of a nightmare. This company was brought in through Caring Transitions to move my Senior aged Mom from her 5 bedroom home after her house was sold.
1. A contract was never signed by myself or my Mom.
2. Within the 1st two hours of being there they weren't paying attention loading furniture and a wood filing cabinet rolled off the back of their ramp at door level and broke into pieces.
3. Within the two hours they were there they realized it was too big of a job for just 3 people. We approved calling in 2 more people to help with the move at a rate of $50 per hour. After they told us they could get the move done in 3 hours.
4. There were 2 pieces of furniture that the movers were told multiple times not to move because of being very old and family heirlooms. This direction was completely disregarded. And ended up being damaged.
5. The next 2 movers that came on were useless, moving around slowly or sitting down more than have the time. Yet we were supposed to pay for professional movers?
6. At the end every single piece of furniture that was moved was damaged in some way, shape or form. From a gouging and sheering off corners on a wood dining room table to pieces broken off of book shelves to white paint ground into the top of a red couch.
7. Multiple items were broken or destroyed that we saw as things were being unloaded.
8. At the very end they bring a bill inside for $2,250 and we said we are sure you are bonded & insured as we will need time to assess all the damages through unpacking. It was very evident that we did not have professional movers, but just some college students moving things.
9. A few days later we call and talk to the owner, Mr. Duran to get his take, and he took responsibility for NOT having professional movers there after representing he did have trained movers to move.
10. We said we would need few more days to go through unpacking to assess all of the damage, Mr. Duran said that was completely unreasonable and he wanted this settled today.
11. He offered to discount the bill by $550 because of all the damage IF the bill was PAID in CASH THAT DAY.
12. Mr. Duran stated his insurance would only cover .60 per lb of any damaged item and we told him that was not acceptable.
13. Mr. Duran said he didn't want to have to go through legal avenues and the expense, and we informed him we were fully willing to take this that route if things were not made right.
14. We had 2 very heated conversations over the phone with Mr. Duran and they both ended with hanging up on him for his demand for payment.
15. Mr. Duran did say he would take care of everything that needed to be fixed but he would have to be paid that day in cash. He would also come and move things out of the garage since the movers literally threw where ever into the garage clearly labeled boxes instead of putting them in rooms they belonged. We declined his offer, as his company had already done enough damage.
16. Based on another review on their FB page, we are glad we didn't pay him that day as it is clear that he says he will take care & fix things after he is paid, then does nothing.
17. We were served today April 18, 2018 with papers suing us for $2,500. If you have read this review, you see the amount has changed 3 times as well.
18. We will be happy to see A Good Moving Company & Mr. Duran in court with pictures of damages over double what he is trying to charge as a professional moving company but using guys with ZERO experience.
DO NOT USE A GOOD MOVING COMPANY EVER